Friday, December 28, 2012

12/27/12 12:53am

Brayden has been up for the better part of an hour and a half. I am doing my part to let Beth get as much sleep as possible right now. We have been home for 3 days now and we just got re-introduced to our other bundle of joy - Lola (our pug).

The evening started and continued (notice that I didn't say ended) with Brayden and Lola taking turns testing my patience to see how much crying and barking Beth and I could handle in the first couple hours. The hardest part of it all is the fact that Brayden and Lola seem to feed off each other. Meaning the harder Lola barks the more Brayden will cry and vice versa.

I have been trying to keep myself busy reading articles on my phone, and I have even dabbled into some Pregnancy & Newborn magazines. But I will discuss my thoughts on this magazine in another post. For now I will pray that Brayden will fall asleep soon. ....

Well as I wrote that last sentence I just smelled the sweet aroma of a nice poopy so he is sure wake up to me changing his diapy
now..

No comments:

Post a Comment